BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC
Great to remove makeup. Leaves face with a fresh feeling. Also smells good. Could be less expensive
Janet D.
Wichita, KS
Takes off all of my makeup at the end of the day. Makes my skin feel clean and calm for the evening
Jaimie L.
Alma, MI
I love these Wipes. They were not irritating to my skin and smelled great. They were also soothing.
Really love this wipe. My fave is very sensitive but these makeup removers don't irritate my skin.
Katie M.
Flint, MI
Amazing!! I use these all the time. They smell super nice but can be a bit harsh on sensitive skin.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
It just gets the job done and it helps the skin so much. Can always get these for a deal in Walmart
Evangelina Y.
My favorite makeup wipe, I use this daily. Not drying at all and removes all my makeup in one use.
Briana C.
This helps me take off all my make up. It’s easy to dispose. I use them every time I wear make up.
Veronica R.
Hialeah, FL
Great product to use after a night of clubbing and sweating cleans and refreshing can't buy enough
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I used to much because is good cleaner love the towel of cleaner is more better that water cleaner
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?