BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Nanci N.
Banning, CA
Love theverything makeup wipes they get every makeup off my skin and they make washing so much easier
Jacqueline M.
Works great. i used it every day and it really helped to remove my make up thoroughly and was gentle
Starbianca R.
Redlands , CA
I love these wipes they remove all the make up which is amazing. The wipes did meet my expectations.
Sarah L.
These smell so good and it feels like your face is breathing all night. I definitely would recommend.
Julia P.
Great quick and easy to use.
These neutrogena towelettes get the work done and don't irritate my skin.
LaRavien W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this product! It removes all the makeup and moisturizers my face. It really works! Try it out!
Kahls W.
Pinnacle, NC
This product takes off makeup very easily and its gentle on my skin. it also doesn't irritate my skin
Stephanie W.
Norwood, PA
It removes all of my stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. They smell great too.
Crystal C.
Kodak, TN
Worked really well and smelled great! It did not seem to irritate my skin like a lot of products do.
Janie R.
Springfield, LA
Really great for traveling no mess and gets everything off with just one towelette no need for extras
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?