BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Makalah H.
Modesto, CA
I always use these. they are the best. i love this product so much. everyone should buy this product
Bailee W.
Pensacola, FL
It worked really well for me, I would recommend it for sensitive skin and for skin with harsh makeup
Stephanie W.
Norwood, PA
It removes all of my stubborn makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. They smell great too.
Angela F.
The towelettes are easily accessible on the go. I always keep a pack in my purse and in the bathroom.
Shannon W.
Great for sensitive skin, works well to get off all makeup including waterproof mascara, easy to use!
LaRavien W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this product! It removes all the makeup and moisturizers my face. It really works! Try it out!
Jacqueline M.
Works great. i used it every day and it really helped to remove my make up thoroughly and was gentle
This is an amazing makeup remover !
Took off makeuo with just one wipe ! Its aweseome and affordable
Laura Grazia D.
Belleville, NJ
I use this remover towelettes everyday. they don't burn on my eyes and my skin looks clean and fresh.
Denae B.
Works great! I use them all the time and they work fantastically! I buy them from the local Walmart!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?