BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Mackenzie F.
Deer Park, TX
I love these wipes! They don't irritate my eyes, and take off my waterproof makeup. They smell great!
Kaylee G.
immokalee
My Go To Makeup Remover. Leaves My Face Feeling Amazing And Takes Off All Kinda Of Stubborn Makeup!!
Carmen V.
Sacramento, CA
Very great for skin. Neutrogena always carries very great products and are always on top of the line
Sarah R.
Mount Clemens, MI
Easy to use. Works great. Wont use any other brand! Don't waste your money in anything other than this
Brittany W.
Owingsville
One swipe & my makeup was off! The only thing that I didn’t like was it made my skin burn & turn red
Ksandra N.
Port Charlotte, FL
Great smell and heavy duty wipes. Takes more than one to get all makeup off. I use these all the time
Robyn W.
Canal Fulton , OH
I love this product! It get my make up off so well and it makes my face feel so clean afterwards too.
Bryn C.
These towelettes are great and I never have to use more then one ever with the most stubborn make up.
Jisell D.
Vacaville, CA
These removers are amazing! They do not leave any makeup behind! Defenitly the best ones i have used
Alicia H.
Lexington, SC
These smell amazing and take off every bit of makeup! Kim Kardashian swears by these, and so do I!!!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?