BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Lizbeth M.
Anaheim, CA
This makeup remover is one of my favorites including their blue one but they remove my makeup easily.
Tiffany S.
Walnut Grove, MO
Good product. It's very good at removing makeup. I will continue to use this product. Very affective.
LaCharity D.
Gordo, AL
Your face feels SOOO smooth and awaken after you e used this wipe OMG and to me it seems SOOO cooling
michaela h.
Springtown, TX
Love these for lazy nights where I’m too busy to stop and take my makeup off. Great for traveling too
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
Gets all the makeup off my face including eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
Courtney D.
Montague, NJ
Use these wipes every night to take off my make up and it never misses a spot! Works very efficiently
alex g.
Bowling Green
They are good makeup removers. But I wouldn’t call them night- calming and they don’t smell like it.
Starbianca R.
Redlands, CA
I love these wipes they remove all the make up which is amazing. The wipes did meet my expectations.
Chelsea M.
Hillsville, VA
I love the smell of this product. The cloths remove my make up while still being gentile on my skin.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line. Trying different products always makes me happy and I’m never disappointed
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?