BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Samenta B.
Providence
Great product! Took off my water proof mascara and eyeliner which was a major plus. Highly recommend it
Joyce d.
I like this makeup wipes ... I use it often when I'm wearing a waterproof mascara . It is not drying ..
Ennidh G.
Wichita, KS
Oh man these are my favorite! They remove my really tough Marc Jacobs liner that other removers don't!
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL

I like many clean skin wipes are excellent / Me gustan muchas toallitas limpias la piel son excelentes
Anela K.
Hyde Park, NY
They work very well, I use them every night before bed. They get all of the makeup off, even waterproof
Krystal P.
Merced, California
I love these! They completely take off my makeup without making my skin oily! They smell wonderful too!
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
My holy grail makeup remover! I love it. It's smells really good and it's doesn't leave a oily residue
Erika S.
North Hollywood, CA
Doesn't leave skin feeling dry, removes everything, even residue that is left behind from facial scrub.
Leah H.
These remove my makeup easily and smell great. They work well getting all of the makeup off of my face.
Jessica H.
Lubbock, TX
This product doesn't break my out. My skin is sensitive and dry this helps my face stay clear and soft.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?