BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kimberly K.
Easily removes waterproof mascara without over-rubbing your eyes. Non-greasy feeling yet moisturizing.
Emily S.
Du Bois, PA
They are amazing! Take off even the most water proof makeup. I love them and wouldn't use anything else
Christen T.
Waxhaw, NC
Like it! Leaves your skin clean and feeling fresh. I also like how it doesn't really dry your skin out.
Noelle H.
Dallas, TX
I like how these take off your makeup effortlessly and you don't need water or to scrub too hard atall
Spencer F.
Providence, RI
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They smell nice and they leave my skin feeling moisturized.
Stormie C.
Great for sensitive skin. Easy to take makeup off or for just a quick freshen up. This is a must have!
Jenna S.
Yulee, FL
I LOVE these for night time. The calming smell is wonderful and I also find as a great stress reliever.
Joyce d.
I like this makeup wipes ... I use it often when I'm wearing a waterproof mascara . It is not drying ..
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I have been using these for years best makeup removal towelettes. One wipe and its all I need. Amazing.
Abbey V.
Cherokee, IA
I love these remover wipes!! I use them every night and they work soooo good!!!! They also smell good!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?