BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Christina J.
White Castle, LA
I swear by these wipes! Love the way my skin feels after removing my makeup. Removes makeup pretty nice
Anela K.
Hyde Park, NY
They work very well, I use them every night before bed. They get all of the makeup off, even waterproof
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH
Helps keep my sensitive skin under control ! Cleanses my skin before bedtime and takes makeup off easy!
Joyce d.
I like this makeup wipes ... I use it often when I'm wearing a waterproof mascara . It is not drying ..
Jenny S.
I love these makeup wipes. They smell amazing, remove your makeup easily, and are gentle on the skin.
Sarah R.
Mount Clemens, MI
Easy to use. Works great. Wont use any other brand! Don't waste your money in anything other than this
Grace H.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely LOVE these make up remover wipes!!! They are amazing, and get everything in one use!!!!
Erin H.
Great product to clean face at the end of the night. Removes makeup efficiently. Purchased at target
Kate M.
Maple Grove
It gets it off very well! may need to use 2 towels. I would recommend this to people who wear make up
Kathleen P.
Valparaiso, FL
Works great. I use this every night. I have sensitive skin and never had a problem with this product.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?