BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
Some of my favorite makeup wipes. I keep these in my gym bag and they are great to feel refreshed too.
Caitlin M.
Arlington
Great product! Took all my makeup off with only one wipe and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Nichole R.
canonsburg, PA
For me it did not remove all my makeup especially my eye makeup. It's a product I would not repurchase.
Kali C.
Minerva, OH
Love them.. they are soft & always take care of the other makeupgffffffffffffffvv chatty ggvvcff though
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I have been using these for years best makeup removal towelettes. One wipe and its all I need. Amazing.
Samantha T.
Oily feel after, long time to dry. I do like how it takes the make up off my face. Good product though
Mackenzie H.
riverside
These wipes are amazing they get all of the makeup off of your face and they are pretty good size wipes
Kayla D.
san diego, CA
Love these right before bed makes your face feel clean and really relaxed right before going to sleep!
Esmeralda F.
My daughter uses it and works great on her and I've tried them too and feels fresh and clean and smooth
Nancy S.
Lancaster, CA
These are the best makeup removers ! They are so moist and soft they take off all the makeup very nice
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?