BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
bailey m.
Horace, ND
This is great for getting most of the makeup off of your face and then following up with washing your face.
Haley R.
Fresno, CA
They are great makeup wipes but I'd rather have more wipes especially for the price or just a lower price.
Caitlin H.
Kimberly , ID
I love these wipes! They smell so good, but not too overpowering, and are super soft and get the job done!
Brittany B.
These worked great. My eyes are usually sensitive to makeup removers but this one did not irritate my eyes.
Makayla B.
When removing my makeup before and after my dad I would go to these makeup removed . These work amazingly !
Sophia C.
Chaparral, NM
This very easily removes makeup, and leaves skin feeling soft, it's great but I hardly find it in stores:/
Doraluz V.
Love using this especially during the night time. Really feels like it's getting my makeup off completely!
Mindy I.
Brooklyn, NY
Been using these to take off my makeup and waterproof mascara does the job not my favorite cleansing wipes
Kauny L.
Gulfport, MS
Its my favorite makeup remover. I use it ever night. To be honest other makeup removers don't do it for me.
Noelle M.
Washington, PA
Amazing. They have a great scent, and they're really good at getting make up off. They're really handy too.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?