BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love these wipes when removing my makeup as well as if I have alot of eye makeup to remove and overall good!
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, MS
These wipes are absolutely awesome for those long nights and you just don't have the energy to wash your face
Cathy M.
Benson, NC
Love these !! The are very moist and light scented . The don't dry as fast as other brands that I have tried
Ashley M.
Randleman, NC
This is a great make up remover. i used it every night before i went to sleep i would recommend and use again
Melissa O.
These got my makeup off alright, but they made my sensitive skin break out the next day! So much for calming!
Raye H.
It's very gentle on your skin, however I find in have to use 2 of them to really get the makeup off my face.
Alexandria P.
Love having make up remover wipes. These make my skin feel so soft and healthy. Very happy with this product.
Andrea V.
San Lorenzo, CA
It works nicely it just wasn't the one for me because it didn't take off as fast but I'm willing to try more!
Fadoua S.
Caldwell, NJ
I was not too impressed with this makeup remover it's too wet it drips
And does not take off the makeup well
Jill R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Best makeup remover. Fresh scent and doesn't burn my skin or eyes. Feels moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?