BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Crawfordsville, IA
Nice light scent. Worked well to remove most of my make up, but face feeling "sticky". Reasonably priced.
Natalie G.
Lake Villa, IL
Quick and easy! I have sensitive skin and these are great! I also love the smell ...perfect for bedtime.
Cheryl P.
Nashville
This product is the bomb! One wipe is all you’ll need and the relaxing lavender scent makes it perfection
Maggen Y.
Richland, WA
A good go to makeup removing wipe.. i apply a little facial cleanser on it to help break down the makeup
Roslynn C.
Greensboro, NC
I enjoy this product, it cleans off all the makeup with one sheet and leaves a clean feeling afterwards.
Lorena S.
Elizabeth, NJ
I make my mom buy me these all the time. I love using them to take off my make up. They work really good
Nicole C.
madera
I got this at target and it worked well! The lavender smell was calming and I use them for every day use!
Megan ~.
Lexington
Purchased at: ULTA
The wipes a super handy when you’re in a hurry or being lazy! They come in handy. I use them all the tir
Angie N.
It's very refreshing for my face . Not drying to the skin Very moisturizing and a very good cleansing pad
Amanda S.
Easy access bag that you can throw in your purse or put in your medicine cabinet for quick makeup removal
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?