BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jennette N.
Fort Plain, New York
These refresh my skin when I take my makeup off each night. The scent is calming and my skin feels clean.
Joana A.
This is the best make up remover!! I always use this in the end of day, and my skin looks clean and soft!
Ashlie J.
Bronx, NY
Yes yes yesssssss ok this I have right this second I jus picked up from the store all I can say it YES!!
Devin H.
Lowell, IN
Perfect to remove the unwanted make up from your face. Helps clean as well and makes you feel refreshed.
Socorro B.
San Bernardino, CA
The towelettes are so moist to clean your whole face and take off all your makeup even days old residue.
Megan M.
Baltimore, MD
Amazing product, got all my make up off while making my face feel so clear and smooth. Totally recommend
Julia R.
Use these all the time! They really get most everything off!! Even my gel eyeliner that sticks like glue.
Ashton M.
Lynchburg, VA
These are my go-to face wipes. They're great at removing my mascara (and as a bonus they smell so good)!!
Crystal B.
Wadesboro
This really removes all the makeup and nastiness of the day and it soothes my skin as I get ready for bed
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is very gentle. It works really great for sensitive skin. Good price. Not expensive at all.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?