BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try! Great product!!
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are amazing! I always thought all makeup removing wipes were created equal! That's definitely not the case. One wipe took everything off! Even my waterproof brow gel and mascara! Love love love these! Highly recommended!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
These were on sale at my local grocery store so I decided to get them. I love my neutrogena naturals face wash so I figured id give these a try. I'm happy I did. They are sooo soft and they smell is pleasant. They smell like a bouquet of flowers but not too strongly. They do a good job of getting most of my makeup off but I still need another cleanser after using these. I would buy these again.
Madison K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the other scent of my go-to makeup wipes. I use these several times a week. Unfortunately, you have to use more than one, and you still should wash your face, so it doesn't really cleanse that well. But I still like it, as it gets off most of my makeup and it's the best one out there.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Live for these wipes. Honestly, the only reason I haven't gotten them again is because I don't have money. Once that is consistent with me, these will always be by my side. I haven't been missing anything in the way of cleansing my face by just washing with raw African black soap, but this is a nice addition for vacations and the like when I might not have my handy dandy soap with me, just to make sure all of the gunk is off before cleansing.
Caitlin K.
These wipes are really great! I mix it up usually and use these and the regular Neutrogena wipes. I can use one of these wipes and it will take off all my makeup. I do prefer the regular ones over these though just because I don't really get the "night calming" effect. I still like washing my face with a cleanser afterwards. I can't use these alone for my skin.
Aleksandra R.
I really like these wipes. These are one of my favorites! I usually like to use them after i wash my face to get the excess make up off. I recently got them at Marshalls for $7.99 for a 2- pack - which is a steal! At walmart one pack is usually about 5-6 dollars which isnt bad. They do such a good job with getting your make up off and the dont irritate my skin!
Adora B.
These wipes are words that I use all thin like when I go to Walmart or Target I pick up these wives they work really good they just something to have like when you are traveling or something and you need to clean up your face or fix up your face or you want to take your full look at makeup off it's really handy to have them here they work really good they get off most of sometimes like mascara and stuff it's harder to get off but if you work with it enough the wipes they eventually get most of the products are
Cory W.
I'm a guy who wears a little bit of product to cover my acne and dark circles. These wipes take everything off at the end of the day without have to use multiple sheets. They're gentle and don't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend these to others for makeup or just normal face wipes. The only thing I don't like is the scent. It's not so bad that I would stop using them, but it is a bit much. I buy these regularly.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
These are my staple make up wipes! They are great for all skin types and remove all make up. They smell like lavender so they are perfect for removing make up at night. They are great price for the amount that you get and a great quality. I highly recommend these and definitely plan on making this a repeat purchase.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?