BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Maggen Y.
Richland, WA
A good go to makeup removing wipe.. i apply a little facial cleanser on it to help break down the makeup
Tia Brittany R.
Hampton, GA
My make-up always feels heavy at the end of the day, So I use this. My face feels cleaner and refreshed.
Nikki G.
These are great makeup wipes. A little more expensive compared to the equate brand but theyl do the job.
Susana G.
Green Bay, WI
I love these make up remover wipes and I love love the smell of them ! They leave your skin soft as well
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
These wipes aren't that great. They do remove my makeup but it's takes a while and they irratate my skin
Chrishae J.
Clinton, MD
I use these before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning my face just feels soft and refreshed
Selena R.
Remove my makeup sufficiently and do a great job keeping my skin healthy and clean without drying it out.
Natalie G.
Lake Villa, IL
Quick and easy! I have sensitive skin and these are great! I also love the smell ...perfect for bedtime.
Jenna C.
The perfect clean face wipe before bed. It removes all my makeup with no problem and it smells good too.
Ariel L.
Centreville, VA
This product is the best product that I have used. The price is good as well. I am happy that I found it
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?