BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is my go to favorite drugstore wipe. The scent is pleasant, it does a decent job removing makeup... and it doesn't sting my eyes, which is a big deal for me.
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
These are my go-to at night when I take off my make up. It soothes my skin and removes all my make up off my face. I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate it.
Kelsey D.
Los Angeles
Love the smell and they’re effective at removing makeup. I do prefer the original Neutrogena wipes, but these are also nice. Sometimes it feels like they leave a residue, but I use them before an oil cleanser and then a foam cleanser so it doesn’t really matter. Paraben free 👏🏼
Maya R.
I've never used a better brand of makeup wipes. These smell so amazing and they definitely do the job. The clean off all my makeup without leaving my face feeling dry or dirty. I would 100% recommend these
Brandi M.
This us the only makeup wipe i use. Very inexpensive at Walmart or other drug store. Good for all skin types! The lavender is calming to the skin and not a strong scent.
MEAGAN S.
Illinois
My face is fresh and clean at the end of the day using these wipes!!! The big upside is that they smell so good! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin because of the strong fragrance
Katelyn R.
Love these wipes! They make it easy to remove my makeup, all of it! From my lipstick to my mascara. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling gross or oily. Definitely my favorite makeup remover!
Suzette E.
Altha, FL
I cannot say enough of how much I love the neutrogena facial wipes and the night calms ones really feel great I am a repeat user and will befor life.. good value and great products
Jennifer V.
I like these better than the standard wipes because of scent, and I feel like they soothe the skin a little better. I do not experience an overall calming effect though
Ashleigh M.
Marengo
Use these at night to remove makeup and to just wipe the dirt and grime off my face. Feels so good on my face and even helps me fall asleep after a stressful day.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?