BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
These are my favorite makeup removing wipes! I love the scent so much, its perfect for a nighttime routine.
Alex A.
Marysville
They work great for getting off stubborn makeup. Also I really enjoy how they smell, and pretty affordable
Riley C.
medina
It takes off all your makeup I use them every day and I totally recommend them when wearing a lot of makeup
Dyanna R.
Sacramento, CA
I really like these makeup wipes because they make my skin feel really nice after and it gets the job done!
Nicole R.
Antioch, TN
Loved these wipes. Easy to use worth the price. One wipe removes so much. You won't be disappointed at all
Tabitha T.
United States
These were way to strong on my skin and dried me out horribly plus they were so strong the smell was horrid
Lindsay S.
Odem, TX
These wipes are great! Nice scent, easily wipes away the day’s makeup. Definitely one of my go-to products!
Stacy U.
I know these were meant as a relaxing night time removal but it burned my eyes just as bad as the original.
Marlen P.
Merced
Best make up removers I've ever used!! I use them every night. They take off every ounce of make up i own.
Sarah M.
Beckley
Works great! Just makes my skin a *little* too sticky. Removes my mascara and ALL of my 24 hour foundation!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?