BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
isabel E.
Gualala, CA
Great product removes all my makeup makes my face feel nice and clean I will buy again I love this product
Sophia C.
Chaparral, NM
This very easily removes makeup, and leaves skin feeling soft, it's great but I hardly find it in stores:/
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA
Very good for cleaning and to remove make up but I got a skin reaction when used for a long period of time
Mimi R.
This product is really good, I recommend people to buy this. Its makes your face feel very soft and smooth.
Noreen M.
San Marino, CA
I wear waterproof make up and these get the job done and leave my skin feeling clean, soft and mousturized
Kyra R.
Love thse wipes really gets my make upff and they smell good too. I just wish they wouldn't dry out soo much
Nikki F.
Glendale, AZ
These are gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin. Gets off most of my makeup with just one towelette.
Brittanie P.
South Jordan, UT
Cheap and affordable make up wipes are a must. These make cleaning off my makeup so much easier and faster!
maria s.
Chowchilla, CA
These are alright, they didn't work that well with taking off all of my makeup but they got most of it off.
Emily G.
I love these wipes, they get everything off after a long day of wearing makeup. Everyone should try these.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?