BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Litsa M.
South Milwaukee, WI
I really like the way this feels on my skin. It takes off all the makeup and makes my face feel refreshing.
Megan C.
Bloomington, IN
Love them. Smells so good & takes it right off. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and doesn't burn or sting.
Crystal W.
Ocala , FL
I used to purchase the blue cleansing wipes but ever since these came out I have always come back to them.
Mary C.
Sumter, SC
I love these and always have a stockpile! I have sensitive skin, but have never had any issues using these!
JJ J.
Removed my makeup with only one towellette. It also made my skin feel soft and refreshed right before bed.
I like these because they're simple to use at night. Alao, I have sensitive skin so these work well for me
maria s.
Chowchilla, CA
These are alright, they didn't work that well with taking off all of my makeup but they got most of it off.
Kimmy N.
Felt a little more harsh on my sensitive skin compared to their regular blue package makeup remover wipes.
kimberly s.
Amarillo, TX
I love these! they do the job and don't leave a oily residue on your skin. they get 99% of your make up off
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA
Very good for cleaning and to remove make up but I got a skin reaction when used for a long period of time
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?