BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Izabela C.
Bossier City, LA
Very good for cleaning and to remove make up but I got a skin reaction when used for a long period of time
Jordan P.
Seatac , WA
One always loved these face wipes! They even take off my waterproof makeup as well which not all wipes do.
Sarah M.
Beckley
Works great! Just makes my skin a *little* too sticky. Removes my mascara and ALL of my 24 hour foundation!
maria s.
Chowchilla, CA
These are alright, they didn't work that well with taking off all of my makeup but they got most of it off.
Jennifer B.
Milan, NM
I use these towelettes every night. They really remove all of my makeup and don't leave my skin feeling dry
nadeen a.
These are great for when your lazy they clean off all of the makeup on your face i keep them on my bedsides
Mary C.
Sumter, SC
I love these and always have a stockpile! I have sensitive skin, but have never had any issues using these!
Jennifer C.
Homestead, FL
I love love these wipes! By far the best ones. Stay moist to the last cloth and remove all traces of makeup
Kimmy N.
Felt a little more harsh on my sensitive skin compared to their regular blue package makeup remover wipes.
Dolores C.
This makeup remover wipes working very well they take ok all of your makeup and leaves your skin moistured
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?