BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
Take your makeup off easily without hurting your eyes. Makes your face feel clean like you just washed it.
Alexa P.
Cullowhee, NC
Great! They leave my skin feeling fresh! I have sensitive skin, but these don't harm my skin! I love them.
Brooke W.
Christiansburg, VA
Would never buy another makeup removing product! Never leaves my skin dry and easy to carry everywhere I go
Ashley N.
Abington
The towelettes are cool and refreshing. Makes my skin feel clean, pores open and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Chasity H.
Leaves your face feeling smooth and not moisturized as well ! Definitely would recommend and a great price
Vanessa Z.
doral, FL
This towelettes sounds good but with my skin is not! I had sensibility with his use, so I stopped using it.
Larisa D.
Astoria, NY
I would love if this stood moist after two weeks of having it but it always drys out on me after two weeks
Larissa W.
Lake Worth, FL
Smells wonderful and gets the job done quick and effortlessly. It's gentle on skin and safe to use everyday
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Love this make up remover. It cleanses my face very well and removes all the make up and dirt from the day.
deb c.
Martin, TN
Works quickly leaves skin soft and fresh I use these all the time kinda pricey but the outcome is worth it
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?