BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Callie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Great product! One of my favorites! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great eye makeup remover with a calming scent - perfect for night time use!
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! They do a great job removing all of my make up, mascara included. They aren't harsh like many brands, they don't burn your eyes. Super quick and convenient
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
These are great, they get all of my makeup off and refresh my skin before bed.
The smell isn’t overpowering, but it is calming so I can get ready for bed with ease.
Lynnette S.
These work great and I love the easy open close packaging. They are easy to find and are a great value. My face feels clean and it even removes mascara. The are easy on your skin and eyes. I never run out of this
Yesenia V.
These smell amazing! I love these an refuse to buy anything different, the take off all my make and don’t sting or irritate my eyes! Try them, the are everything!
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is my go to favorite drugstore wipe. The scent is pleasant, it does a decent job removing makeup... and it doesn't sting my eyes, which is a big deal for me.
Emmalie D.
Sag
Purchased at: Target
These are literally the only makeup wipes I can use without my skin getting irritated and breaking out! I totally recommend these for anyone with sensitive skin.
Harley H.
Fort Leonard Wood
 I love these because they make your face supper clean. they remove all make up and hydrate yor skin. I was not disappointed after using this product.
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
These are my go-to at night when I take off my make up. It soothes my skin and removes all my make up off my face. I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate it.
Kelsey D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell and they’re effective at removing makeup. I do prefer the original Neutrogena wipes, but these are also nice. Sometimes it feels like they leave a residue, but I use them before an oil cleanser and then a foam cleanser so it doesn’t really matter. Paraben free 👏🏼
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?