BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Miracle I.
Van Nuys, CA
PROS: It's on my night stand. It's quite convenient when you don't have time or too tired to wash your face.
Becca M.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used this product for years and it removes my makeup very well and cleanses is my face at the same time.
sade E.
Jamaica, NY
This is a really good drug store wipes. One is enough to get all my makeup off my face at the end of the day.
Whit D.
I cannot live without this product. I use it nightly at the start of my routine to remove most of my make-up.
Sonia M.
Pomona, CA
Amazing wipes that take off all makeup I had on for that day. I don't use any other. Plus the scent is great.
Madi B.
Kokomo, IN
Whether it's after a night out or you just don't want to shower. These towelettes are perfect and convenient!
km P.
Liberty, KY
I really like these makeup remover cleansing towelettes. they work very well. they are also great for travel.
Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Love the fresh feeling and they are fast and easy to use before bed and live how moist they make my face feel
Wendy B.
Germantown, MD
Nice way to quickly remove your make up. Specially when you are traveling. It's very good and easy to carry.
Raye H.
It's very gentle on your skin, however I find in have to use 2 of them to really get the makeup off my face.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?