BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kim G.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Removea all my makeup, and keep my skin feeling soft. Doesn't aggravate my skin and make it red like some doea
Jalynn A.
I love these make up remover wipes they are so soft on your skin and removes most of the make up in one wipe.
Miracle I.
Van Nuys, CA
PROS: It's on my night stand. It's quite convenient when you don't have time or too tired to wash your face.
annah d.
Monterey, CA
REALLY GREAT MAKEUP REMOVER! I ONLY USE FOR MAKEUP AROUND MY EYES BECAUSE THATS WHATS REALLY HARD TO GET OFF.
Sutton T.
They work great. They are gentle to the skin and remove all of your make-up very easily. Its easy and quick.
Sammy R.
Indianapolis, IN
By far my favorite make-up remover! It takes everything off very easily, but is also very gentle on the skin!
Angela H.
Sewell, NJ
These used to work good for me but now they burn my face and cause a lot of redness. I can't use them anymore
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't wear makeup very often but these work really quickly and don't stink like some other makeup removers.
Bryonna G.
I love these. They make my skin feel fresh and clean. They are great for sensitive skin and help with redness
Sofia S.
San Marcos , TX
These wipes remove all my makeup and is good for my sensitive skin. I always feel refreshed after using one.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?