BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie S.
Zionsville, IN
Love these! Perfect for sensitive skin and always removed 100% of my makeup!! Must have in my night routine!
Arla C.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Works great removes make up qithout much work. I would recommend it to anyone. Leaves your face squeeky clean
Abigail G.
Waldorf, MD
I love these wipes, honestly. They clean my face so well. No residue, nada. After a long day, I just wanna lay in bed and watch Netflix and I don't feel like washing my face- these wipes are PERFECT for nights like this. They get waterproof mascara and eyeliner off no problem!
Valentina P.
San Francisco
They can take any type of make up really quick! Its awesome I love it and best of all... Leaves my face soft
Kiara J.
Conyers, GA
Very effective makeup comes off easily and leaves my skin feeling smooth good for stubborn lipsticks as well
Alexandra M.
Le Grand, IA
Love these cleansing wipes, I bought them for a dance recital when I needed to remove makeup between dances!
laura r.
Es muy buena. Después de usarla te deja la piel suave y con una sensación de frescura. Asas él olore encanta.
Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Love the fresh feeling and they are fast and easy to use before bed and live how moist they make my face feel
Blanca N.
Madera, CA
Great and not irritating, especially for sensitive areas such as the eyes. They are very gentle on the skin.
marta t.
These are my go to wipes! Love how it's not so harsh on my skin and makes me taking my makeup so much easier!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?