BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Fadoua S.
Caldwell, NJ
I was not too impressed with this makeup remover it's too wet it drips
And does not take off the makeup well
Cherish M.
Greenville, KY
These are great to use right before bedtime! The lavender is really calming! And makeup comes off so easily!!
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY
I love love love this! It gets all the dirt and grime off and leaves my face feeling clean and super soft!!!
ahyde z.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product... There relly good when you get home tired and you just clean your face and bamm sleep time..
Megan Z.
This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! Definitely part of my evening routine!
Sammy R.
Indianapolis, IN
By far my favorite make-up remover! It takes everything off very easily, but is also very gentle on the skin!
Kelsey A.
Best makeup remover towelettes! Very gentle on skin, smell good, and don't burn my eyes. I highly recommend!
Karla D.
I use this at night to remove my makeup and I feel like it smooth my skin. It's soft and gentle for the skin.
Valentina P.
San Francisco
They can take any type of make up really quick! Its awesome I love it and best of all... Leaves my face soft
Hannah W.
Rossville, GA
Love these make up remover wipes. I like how they aren't soaking wet but are wet enough to get the job done.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?