BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Raye H.
It's very gentle on your skin, however I find in have to use 2 of them to really get the makeup off my face.
Sofia S.
San Marcos , TX
These wipes remove all my makeup and is good for my sensitive skin. I always feel refreshed after using one.
Alaa M.
Miami Beach, FL
These makeup wipes are very drying on my face and leaves weird oily spots in random places. Smells weird too.
Shakeasha P.
Jacksonville, NC
These are great to use before cleansing the skin at night. The smell is really strong but it's not unpleasant
Mersedes A.
Phoenix
These wipes are good and removing the make up and not being so greasy. Leave skin soft and not harsh on skin.
Debi G.
I love the fact that they're very gentle on my face
I would recommend he is highly . They really work well .

Lilly C.
Newport, RI
These are quick and easy makeup remover wipes when I need to take my makeup off fast. It gets everything off
caitlin c.
United states
Quick easy fast and most importantly very simple to use . I love how much makeup one wipe actually removes .
Marisa M.
These towels are great at removing makeup but they always leave my eye area irritated. I prefer the originals
Katie S.
Zionsville, IN
Love these! Perfect for sensitive skin and always removed 100% of my makeup!! Must have in my night routine!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?