BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Ashlie F.
Hollywood, FL
This is my all time favorite make up remover. It does the job while leaving my skin smooth and clean feeling.
Larissa S.
silver spring
This is the best I found ever for remove my make up when I arrive late at home, and also keep my skin fresh.
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't wear makeup very often but these work really quickly and don't stink like some other makeup removers.
Sarah L.
Greenville, NC
These makeup remover wipes are wonderful. It has a soft lavender scent that makes me want to keep using them.
Mandi J.
Columbia, MO
These wipes are a great way to clean your makeup off. They are quick, have a great smell and do the job well.
ahyde z.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product... There relly good when you get home tired and you just clean your face and bamm sleep time..
Sofia S.
San Marcos , TX
These wipes remove all my makeup and is good for my sensitive skin. I always feel refreshed after using one.
Gabby R.
Rochester , Nh
Soft and easy to use. One swipe and it takes off almost all the makeup! No breakouts and very gentle on skin.
Jessica S.
Arlington, VA
Smells so nice! I keep one right by my bed so I don't ever forget to remove my makeup after a long night out
Naima M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used these, they are quick easy and remove my makeup very well. Even my eye make up, great for travel also
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?