BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jessica S.
Arlington, VA
Smells so nice! I keep one right by my bed so I don't ever forget to remove my makeup after a long night out
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
This is my favorite formula and always smells the best I bought this at my local Walmart and am so satisfied
annah d.
Monterey, CA
REALLY GREAT MAKEUP REMOVER! I ONLY USE FOR MAKEUP AROUND MY EYES BECAUSE THATS WHATS REALLY HARD TO GET OFF.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great product for a cheap price! They smell amazing and are gentle on your skin! Great when they are on sale!
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't wear makeup very often but these work really quickly and don't stink like some other makeup removers.
Amanda T.
Erie, PA
I love this product! Not only does it easily remove eye makeup, but it smells great!

I will keep purchasing.
Andrea Z.
Great makeup remover. My skin is super sensitive and blemish prone, but I've never had a problem with these.
Alyssa L.
Superior, WI
Love them! I use them every day and they work great! They take off all my makeup and leave me feeling fresh.
Faby P.
Kenai, AK
Love this product, cleans my face fast and effective, gets rid of my make up in seconds and my face gets soft
Adrianna M.
Brighton, MA
I love this product. It removes all my make up and does not feel rough on the skin. It smoothd my skin out.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?