BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Naima M.
Brooklyn, NY
I used these, they are quick easy and remove my makeup very well. Even my eye make up, great for travel also
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
Great scent and quality of towelette! Works well with waterproof makeup . Good price point and availability!
Isabel C.
Willis, TX
My favorite make up remover wipes, I have normal to dry skin & they seem to do pretty good with my skin type
Ashley M.
Randleman, NC
This is a great make up remover. i used it every night before i went to sleep i would recommend and use again
Sarah L.
Greenville, NC
These makeup remover wipes are wonderful. It has a soft lavender scent that makes me want to keep using them.
Meghan B.
Rensselaer, NY
I like using these towelettes at night. They remove makeup well, and soothe your face for a good nights rest.
Cherish M.
Greenville , KY
These are great to use right before bedtime! The lavender is really calming! And makeup comes off so easily!!
Sonia M.
Pomona, CA
Amazing wipes that take off all makeup I had on for that day. I don't use any other. Plus the scent is great.
Tara M.
Coventry, RI
I remove my makeup at night when I get home from work. These work amazing and leave me feeling calm for bed.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD
Best makeup remover. Fresh scent and doesn't burn my skin or eyes. Feels moisturizing and doesn't dry my skin.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?