BY NEUTROGENA #1 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Jefferson R.
Irvine
This wipes are really good at removed ng the makeup and sunscreen from my face every time the day is over and done
Kari S.
Ripley, OH
Works great ! It's soft doesn't break out my skin and conpletly removes all your makeup! I recommend this product!
Julie k.
Kansas City, MO
Cleans your face with ease
Deep down cleansers that wipes away makeup and oils and dirt . great for sensitive skin
Angie W.
Mount Enterprise, TX
These little puppies can clean and they do it without drying out my skin. Love them & don't go a day without them.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Smells like soap but very good and does what they are supposed to. Would repurchase and recommend great for travel
Megan F.
Doraville, Ga
Easy to use and gets the hardest make up to come off. Also does not hurt my eyes when I have to get my mascara off!
izzy m.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love these wipes because they sooth my skin while taking off all my makeup! they are excellent and smell so good
Angie Z.
It's hard for me to find product that doesn't dry out my skin. I love this stuff and the way it makes my skin look.
Wendy H.
Las Vegas, NV
Neutrogena make up remover helps my skin get rid of the bacteria under my face. It makes me look 20 years younger.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
I use these everyday and I love them! They always get all of my make up if not most of it off. It's quick and easy.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?