BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Ariel G.
Lockhart, TX
Makes my face a bit oily , I would say don't use if you have oily skin because of the oil that's in it already
Ashley T.
Blacksburg , VA
I liked this product, but other brands will do the same for less money! It does what it is supposed to though.
Mikayla Q.
Absolutely love this product! Took all my makeup off and made me feel clean and that my pores were super clean!
leah s.
These leave your skin feeling so clean even without washing it, sometimes i get so lazy and these help so much
Crystal M.
Fort Sill, OK
Love this make up remover it only takes one cloth for me to get all of my make up off! And the smell is amazing
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA
This product removed my makeup like I needed but the after affect was oily and made my face not feel to great.
Priya A.
Gainesville, FL
Amazing. They really help cleanse your skin but don't leave it too oily and gets all the harsh makeup off easily
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
I love the way my skin feels after using this product! It relaxes my pore before bed and leaves my face clean!
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I love these makeup wipes. They are really good at removing eye makeup and you only need to use one towelette.
Jen W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love these makeup wipes! They are gentle on my skin, smell good and are very effective at removing my makeup
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?