BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Mary M.
Clyde, NC
These are my favorite, great smell. You can find them anywhere and are very reasonable priced and very gentle.
Jordan G.
East Lansing, MI
Not oily and takes of makeup well! Usually use clean and clear though because the wipes seem to be more moist.
Gabrielle G.
Lynchburg, VA
I enjoy the smell of these makeup wipes, BUT the removing capability of the amount of makeup I wear was subpar
Sabine S.
Buffalo, NY
These makeup towelettes are great! ( especially for those who have sensitive skin like myself) 10/10 recommend!
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
They work really well. They are effective to get off all my make-up. They are really soft and not oily at all.
Inisha T.
These wipes really fo great with removing all my makeup. It gets everything off. My skin feels soft afterwards
Raynisha M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product its my go to after a long day with full face makeup.Removes eyeliners and waterproof easily.
Taylor A.
Oneida
Love these makeup remover wipes. I haven't found anything. Like them so far. Also they have a very nice smell.
Carin R.
Great to use when I don't feel like washing my face after a long day. Good for sensitive skin and smells nice.
Jen K.
Union
I love these! They work great! I recommend this product to everyone ! They leave my skin feeling very refreshed
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?