BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Kristin R.
Great prices and great product. Would recommend to all. I trust this and all
Others coming from the same brand.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
These are really great makeup removers, they got all my makeup off with one wipe and it didn't irritate my skin
Maria Karolinna D.
Dallas, TX
I love this cleansing. It really cleans your face and take the make up off. I've been using it for a long time.
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I use these every night! I love them. they get everything off and I've never had a sensitivity issue with them.
Claire S.
Marion, IA
I love this product it works very well I love how it does dry out my face like many other products I have used
Jessica V.
Warren, RI
I use these around my Younique makeup wipes, they are gentle on my skin and remove my makeup without smudging.
Ellie T.
Cincinnati, OH
Nice refreshing wipes that take my makeup off smoothly, happy about this and it was lit oily or greasy!!!!!!!!
Jessica S.
Apopka, F L
Works amazing. Never have to worst about wondering makeup afterwards. Cheap and very accessible great product.
Roni S.
Wonder Lake, IL
Love this! Removes seriously all my makeup while leaving my face feel amazing . Wish they made bigger packs!!!
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I love these makeup wipes. They are really good at removing eye makeup and you only need to use one towelette.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?