BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Naysia K.
Brooklyn, NY
This product worked great for me. I don't usually wear heavy makeup up so the wipes cleaned the makeup easily.
LaVietia T.
Minneapolis, MN
Still my all time favorite makeup remover.
It does everything needed removesome makeup even water proof makeuo
Massiel M G.
Houston , TX
These towels have help me a lot! My face ends up refreshed after take my make up off with those. And I love it
Tonya B.
Alpharetta, GA
It's effective and great. They leave skin feeling clean and fresh. Removed make up with only a couple of wipes.
Porshe H.
Philadelphia, PA
Cleanse deep into your pours , great product i would certainly use again it leave my skin clean clear and fresh
Olivia R.
Bonner Springs, KS
Works great for removing makeup quickly. I use before bed. This product smells good and is gentle on the skin.
Heather E.
Germantown, Oh
Can't get enough of these! Wipes my waterproof makeup of in a matter of seconds leaving my face feeling fresh.
Cassondra M.
Lake Charles, LA
Love these wipes. Smell amazing and makes my skin feel great. Perfect for when you're in a hurry to get to bed.
Morgan L.
AUSTIN, TX
Worked very well at getting the makeup that my face wash missed. Also didn't sting when I used around my eyes.
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
Love these makeup remover towelettes. My face feels clean and fresh without having to rinse my face with water.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?