BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sabrina E.
I love how fast they take of my makeup, including mascara. I always have a few packs of them in my makeup room.
Jen K.
Union
I love these! They work great! I recommend this product to everyone ! They leave my skin feeling very refreshed
Annie S.
I use these every single night. They are gentle yet very effective taking makeup off, even water proof mascara.
Megan N.
New Port Richey, FL
I really love this product!! it takes all my makeup off really easy including eyelash glue!! love love love it!
Isabel C.
MIAMI, FL
These makeup removing wipes are the best! Leaves my face feeling clean and soothing. Nice quality and value! 👌🏽
Kalee M.
Jersey City, NJ
Works to remove makeup, but stung my eyes too much for me to continue using them. Not great for sensitive skin.
Fiona R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love that they remove my stubborn waterproof make up! Doesn't burn the eyes too badly compared to other brands.
Diana T.
Batavia, IL
I have been using it for years, always a clean smell and not drying. Would recommend for all ages.

5 star grade
member-df530
Neutropenia cleansing facial wipes are used daily by my daughter and I. They remove makeup and smell wonderful.
Jordan G.
East Lansing, MI
Not oily and takes of makeup well! Usually use clean and clear though because the wipes seem to be more moist.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?