BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Janice T.
Hanover Park, IL
Removes makeup and dirt well. My daughter is the one who turned me on to it. Does not dry out your skin either
Isabel C.
MIAMI, FL
These makeup removing wipes are the best! Leaves my face feeling clean and soothing. Nice quality and value! 👌🏽
natasha m.
Ashtabula, OH
They worked really nice, cleared all the make up off my face but it kind've irritated the skin around my eyes.
Jenn W.
Carrollton, TX
Burns my eyes but removes the mascara and other waterproof makeup. Smells good without being heavy perfume lime
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love how much stubborn makeup this removes and fast! The scent is amazing and calms me down before bed time!
Ashna S.
Irvine, CA
Amazing!Easily removes make up and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. However, the wipes dry up really fast.
Katie G.
Best wipes I’ve ever used! If gets the majority of my makeup off and it’s super durable! I love the smell too!
Angel F.
I love these it doesn’t take a lot of time to take off your makeup 💄 so I would tell people to get them myself
Emylie C.
Saint Martinville, LA
These wipes are the absolute best! I cannot run out! they get almost all of the makeup off with only one wipe!
Tiffani S.
Amsterdam, NY
I love smells and this is one of the greatest removers I've used and who doesn't remove their makeup at night.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?