BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Crystel S.
Phoenix, Az
So convenient to use and the make-up comes right off. I do wish it came with more for the price you pay for it.
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
I love the way my skin feels after using this product! It relaxes my pore before bed and leaves my face clean!
Kristina F.
I love these make up remover cloths. they are easy to use and get all the make up off. I use them all the time.
Kara B.
Sidney, OH
These are really great makeup removers, they got all my makeup off with one wipe and it didn't irritate my skin
Massiel M G.
Houston , TX
These towels have help me a lot! My face ends up refreshed after take my make up off with those. And I love it
Mikayla L.
Greenwood, IN
These were effective in taking my makeup off, however they left a nasty scent and they burned my skin and eyes.
Jessica V.
Warren, RI
I use these around my Younique makeup wipes, they are gentle on my skin and remove my makeup without smudging.
Olivia R.
Bonner Springs, KS
Works great for removing makeup quickly. I use before bed. This product smells good and is gentle on the skin.
Cassondra M.
Lake Charles, LA
Love these wipes. Smell amazing and makes my skin feel great. Perfect for when you're in a hurry to get to bed.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg , VA
I liked this product, but other brands will do the same for less money! It does what it is supposed to though.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?