BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Madi S.
Depew, NY
These took all of y makeup off and left my face feeling fresh before bed! Left my skill feeling soft and smooth
Crystel S.
Phoenix, Az
So convenient to use and the make-up comes right off. I do wish it came with more for the price you pay for it.
Valery M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love these. These are my go to every night before going to bed.they work very good and get the job done
Tonya B.
Alpharetta, GA
It's effective and great. They leave skin feeling clean and fresh. Removed make up with only a couple of wipes.
Carin R.
Great to use when I don't feel like washing my face after a long day. Good for sensitive skin and smells nice.
Crystal O.
Farmington, NY
Gets my makeup off, and calms the redness of my face. Works really well although I don't wear very much makeup.
Madeleine M.
Katy, TX
Best make up remover ever! Doesn't irritate my skin or hurt it as I have extremely sensitive skin. I love it!!
Naysia K.
Brooklyn, NY
This product worked great for me. I don't usually wear heavy makeup up so the wipes cleaned the makeup easily.
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
They work really well. They are effective to get off all my make-up. They are really soft and not oily at all.
Kristin R.
Great prices and great product. Would recommend to all. I trust this and all
Others coming from the same brand.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?