BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Cassondra M.
Lake charles , LA
Love these wipes. Smell amazing and makes my skin feel great. Perfect for when you're in a hurry to get to bed.
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
I love the way my skin feels after using this product! It relaxes my pore before bed and leaves my face clean!
Roni S.
Wonder Lake, IL
Love this! Removes seriously all my makeup while leaving my face feel amazing . Wish they made bigger packs!!!
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
Love these makeup remover towelettes. My face feels clean and fresh without having to rinse my face with water.
Christina C.
Liverpool, NY
Works great leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and doesn't leave an oily feeling. Def a great product to try!
Hallie W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
It Works Very Well You Don't Have To Scrub Add Soap Or Anything The Make Up Just Comes Right Off No Struggles .
Kristina F.
I love these make up remover cloths. they are easy to use and get all the make up off. I use them all the time.
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I use these every night! I love them. they get everything off and I've never had a sensitivity issue with them.
Victoria R.
South Hill, VA
This makeup removing wipe takes every piece of my makeup off and actually leaves my skin feeling extemely soft!
Jessica V.
Warren, RI
I use these around my Younique makeup wipes, they are gentle on my skin and remove my makeup without smudging.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?