BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I love these makeup wipes. They are really good at removing eye makeup and you only need to use one towelette.
Sabine S.
Buffalo, NY
These makeup towelettes are great! ( especially for those who have sensitive skin like myself) 10/10 recommend!
Jessica V.
Warren, RI
I use these around my Younique makeup wipes, they are gentle on my skin and remove my makeup without smudging.
Tamara R.
Harrisonburg, VA
Very hydrating and wet and they do a god job. I use them after I remove most of my eye make up with just water.
Andrea K.
West Bloomfield, MI
They work really well. They are effective to get off all my make-up. They are really soft and not oily at all.
Jean H.
Removed my make up very well after a long day. It even made my skin feel softer. Light sent was no overbearing.
Alejandra R.
Immokalee, FL
Love them make up comes right off and they smell amazing.I use when I come home at nite it just takes a minute
Jen K.
Union
I love these! They work great! I recommend this product to everyone ! They leave my skin feeling very refreshed
Crystal O.
Farmington, NY
Gets my makeup off, and calms the redness of my face. Works really well although I don't wear very much makeup.
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA
Cool, good quality, soft with my skin and my fingers. makes my face feel clean and smooth. I love this product
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?