BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
chloe h.
Deville, LA
I love using these wipes to take my makeup off at the end of the day. All it takes is one wipe to remove a full face.
Jillian S.
It's works great taking off my eye makeup , but the wipes are kinda harsh on my face ,and they leave a greasy feeling
relyn b.
Sussex, WI
Very gentle on my skin,easy to use no harsh ingredients my skin look very clean and supple,feel fresh and very smooth
Jasmine M.
Albany, TX
Love love love this product! Very easy on skins I can never find anything that makes my face feel clean and not oily!
Mecca D.
Seminole, TX
I love these towelettes! they are so calming and great for taking off make up. I highly recommend these for everyone!
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
It's good and easy to apply! I usually use before go to bed. just pick one, clean my face and trash! good and easy!!
harmonie h.
Oh wow. These are the best they get every little drop makeup that's on my face and helps had a little bit of mositure
Edith N.
Bay City, TX
These toilettes smell very nice and are very gentle. Does leave the skin oily in the morning. Very affordable though.
Abby A.
Greensboro, NC
Use these lads every single day! It's the only pad that completely removes the make up and oil from my face. Love it!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?