BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Jasmine M.
Albany, TX
Love love love this product! Very easy on skins I can never find anything that makes my face feel clean and not oily!
Ashley H.
I love the purple package! It’s honestly the bet and they are so soothing. They get all the leftover makeup as well!
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Priscilla C.
Margate, FL
I have tried these makeup wipes quite a few times and I really did love them but they can make my skin a little oily.
Angel M.
Dolton, IL
I use these every night before I wash my face. Removes makeup gently & quickly. Calming scent relaxes me before bed.
Edith N.
Bay City, TX
These toilettes smell very nice and are very gentle. Does leave the skin oily in the morning. Very affordable though.
Jillian S.
It's works great taking off my eye makeup , but the wipes are kinda harsh on my face ,and they leave a greasy feeling
Gabby G.
These makeup remover wipes are so handy. They're really gentle while removing make up and they are very inexpensive.
Sam S.
Dearborn, MI
It gets all the makeup off your face and helps it stay smooth and clean for the rest of the day I really decomend it
Chrissy S.
Gets all the makeup and dirt off my face before I go to bed every night. Smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin!
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?