BY NEUTROGENA #3 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
A perfect for my skin . it hydrates you and makes you feel fresh before bed!! There is no comparison to other wipes
Lynette A.
Westchester
Smell good. Remove most of my makeup without irritating my skin l. I can use on my eyes as well without irritation
Marlee S.
Moultrie, GA
It get all the makeup off me and the girls love it and it don't have an oil to it so our face is clean all the time
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
Really soothing; I love using these at night before bed time. They really help get rid of the daily dirt and grim.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Loved these! I have dry skin and most wipes dry out my face. This cleaned my face great and added some moisture.
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
Love these. These are my go to when traveling or after a tiring day. They are gentle on the skin and easy to use.
April J.
Works great but be careful around the eyes it burns and dry out the skin. I only use when I have nothing better.
Keely F.
Wexford, PA
I love them! They were great for removing eye makeup as well! They didn't cause breakouts or that sticky feeling.
Briggitta H.
Laurel, MD
Great product. Love how it leaves my skin. My staple piece! I recommend to any skin types and it smells so good!
Lulu U.
These makeup removers worked really well for me. It did not leave my skin dry like other makeup wipes tend to do.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?