BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Madison M.
Kalispell, MT
These are great for getting make up of . They don't dry out my skin like the other brands and they Snell amazing!
Kayla F.
Lake Wales , FL
Nothing like taking your makeup off at the end of the day and these wipes help you relax while you're doing that.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
I love these makeup removing wipes. They relax my skin and remove the makeup effectively with little to no effort
Tonya F.
Bloomsburg, PA
Takes makeup off perfectly and leaves my skin so soft. I've noticed that this product even reduced my blemishes!
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
These are my go to fave wipes! Easily takes off all of my makeup including waterproof mascara. I love the smell!
Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
Calming to the full extent. Leaves your skin nice, soft and refreshed. They’re fair priced and soft on the skin.
Haleigh S.
Neutrogena makeup removing cloths are my favorite! They moisturize & remove makeup easily, and they smell great!
Olivia C.
Palatine, IL
I love these wipes to use every night before bed. It makes your face feel nice and fresh. Takes off makeup nicely
Jennylyn b.
Warren, MI
Towelletes remove makeup so easily. It can even be use to remove liquid mascara which is what I really like a lot
To remove my make-up I use these and they're awesome, they remove my make-up easily, without having to wipe hard.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?