BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Shannon A.
Columbus
They have a nice hint of lavender and remove makeup really well. My face doesn't ever feel sticky or too dry after using it and I can use them daily without risk of breaking out or having dry skin
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
These are so gentle and perfect for the end of the day when I’m ready for bed and need to take my makeup off. 1 wipe takes it all off and at $5 a bag you really can’t beat it
Rocio V.
These makeup wipes are amazing. It definitely removes all makeup including waterproof. Leaves skin soft and smooth. I strongly recommend it . I use the purple one at night.
Tiarra C.
White Plains
I really liked the night time formula. It was a really clean feel but not at all drying. Using just 1 to 2 wipes my face was clean of even waterproof makeup. No complaints.
Belinda L.
Peachtree City
These makeup remover wipes are my favorite ! I love the night time calming ones . They smell so good & they really do take off all of your makeup , somehow these wipes makes you feel so relaxed , it’s so weird but i love them
Miracle H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this product. It removes my makeup and is actually calming on my skin. I don't get irritated from using this product at all and would definitely recommend it.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This is a staple in my makeup bag and my purse. The day I wear a full face of glam and need to take it off in one swipe this is my go to! Smells amazing and does the job very well!
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
I like to use these at night time before I go to bed sometimes I dont have the time to wash my face so I just grab one of these and wipe my face, they work wonderful with removing makeup.
Aalaysia P.
Muncie, IN
Favorite makeup remover wipes. This brand doesn’t irritate my skin like other. Plus, these wipes are very soothing for my skin. & my face doesn’t feel sticky after using.
Zoë M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite makeup wipes! They’re so gentle and perfect before sleep or whenever really. I use them whenever I need to take makeup off and they’re my favorite ones.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?