BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Sam K.
Fairview Hts, IL
Great smell! Gets the make up all off, especially tough waterproof mascara. And leaves my dry skin feeling great!
Gabriela F.
Me encantan, son lo maximo, las uso al dia a dia, es que hasta para mantenerte la cara fresca funcionan perfecto
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Shannon, NC
To remove my make-up I use these and they're awesome, they remove my make-up easily, without having to wipe hard.
Jessika B.
Lake Charles, LA
I use these every night. I'm quite satisfied with them. I'll try to the brains and I keep coming back to this one
Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
Calming to the full extent. Leaves your skin nice, soft and refreshed. They’re fair priced and soft on the skin.
Tonya T.
Livermore, KY
This product is really great you should try it out. I got one when I had a coupon as and I just love the product.
Brandy B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these for the evening. Removed a lot of my makeup and not overly drying. Great price too and wonderful scent
Sharon F.
It freshens the face and is a Simpled/Very effective option for removing make up. Including waterproof products.
Anais P.
Gets the job done without irritating my sensitive skin as much as the other brands.. like the smell on these too
Urbelinda A.
Didn't really liked it it burned my eyes and ye it did remove my makeup but it irritated my skin causing redness
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?