BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Easy to use! Removes all of my makeup which I love! Kinda irritates my eyes a bit but other than that's it's great!
Catherine M.
The oil in these stings my eyes. It says it's supposed to be calming, but I always feel dirtier after using these.
Karista L.
La Fayette, NY
I use this to take off my eye makeup and it takes it all off in one clean sweep and it's cheap which is always nice
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Smells like soap but very good and does what they are supposed to. Would repurchase and recommend great for travel
Marlee S.
Moultrie, GA
It get all the makeup off me and the girls love it and it don't have an oil to it so our face is clean all the time
Lisa S.
Chippewa Falls, WI
Absolutely love these. Even removes my waterproof mascara. Removes eyeliner in a snap. Don't leave an oily residue
Esha N.
Lexington, KY
These smell really great and they do a great job removing all of my makeup including stubborn eyeliner and mascara.
Alia J.
I liked these wipes in high school but sometimes the wipes were harsh on my skin. I love the calming scent though!
Kendra M.
These BURN. NOT recommended for sensitive skin. They’re all chemicals. They remove makeup quickly but at what cost?
Lauren W.
Cary, NC
Love these so much! They remove all my makeup. They are especially convenient to keep next to my bed when I'm lazy.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?