BY NEUTROGENA #2 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does the scent irritate the skin?2 Answers
  • Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
Claire M.
Hot springs
These are an absolutely great product. They worked so well I. My skin and they were as it said on the package calming.
Lorielle M.
So these wipes have become the best thing in my life. It comes in handy when I'm tired from work and need a quick clean
Kristen D.
Vancleave , Ms
Cleaned makeup good but kind of irritated my skin. Would buy again if needed. If you have sensitive skin I would skip.
Savannah W.
Inman, SC
Best makeup remover wipes I have ever used! They are better than any of the expensive ones I have bought! I love them!
Kenya H.
I absolutely love these towelettes. They do an amazing job at removing makeup and helps keep my skin clear. Love them!
Bonnie S.
Thompsons Stn, TN
Great for removing face makeup, but not very good at removing eye makeup. Also, slightly irritating to sensitive skin.
Lynsey K.
Waconia, MN
Love these convenient makeup remover towelettes! They don't make you feel greasy and they leave you feeling refreshed.
Kaitlin M.
Chanute, KS
Great love it. gets everything off when i need it to
that is all I have to say. how long does this actually have to be
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Amazing, gets all the make up off and smells good and makes your face nice and smooth. I prefer this product to others.
Elise U.
Lowell, MA
These are the best makeup wipes out there. It removes all my makeup, including eye liner, mascara, and liquid lipstick.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?