BY NEUTROGENA #4 in Face Wipes

• Ophthalmologist tested
  • Allergy tested
  • Alcohol-free

HOW TO USE

• There is no need to rinse.
  • Dispose of towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush).
  • After removing towelette, reseal pack.
  • If stored in vanity case, secure lid.

INGREDENT :

• Does this makeup remover contain oil? Or is it an oil fre...1 Answers
  • Are these wipes better than the equate brand?3 Answers
  • Are these paraben free?1 Answers
ana w.
Springfield, TN
Love these wipes! So quick and effective, love the lavender calming effect from the scent, great for unwinding, works great on waterproof mascara!! My all time favorite!!
JENNIFER P.
Absolutely love these. Removes my mascara with ease and does not dry my skin. Feels hydrating and clean. Totally recommend for dry sensitive skin. I will buy this again.
Cyntana ✨.
Iselin, NJ
Great product. Very nice and calming scent. I use these for my night time face cleanse. Great price, very gentle on the face ! Definitely recommend these face products !
Kierra W.
Elkhart
Takes off my makeup really nice. Although it does bother my eyes just a little after use but other then that I love them. Would not recommend if you have sensitive eyes.
Amy G.
Tampa, FL
Very gentle yet removes all impurities of your skin. I keep mines in my purse or just incase. I recommend Neutrogena products. I have sensitive skin. It doesnt break me out
Morgan E.
Edinburg
Sooo good! Especially during the night time, the scent and amount of liquids in the wipes make it so easy to wipe off all makeup once the night is over. Love love love!💛
Jessica H.
Seattle, WA
I typically use facial wipes when I'm too tired to take off my makeup. These are some of the more gentle ones I've used and I trust this brand to not break my face out.
Lisa W.
Roslyn, NY
Love these wipes as my skin tends to be sensitive and the lavender in them is wonderful and they smell really nice.  Great Product love the purple color packaging.
Emily A.
Chicago
I love the calming towelettes. They are gentle on the skin and do a great job cleansing. It doesn’t always take off all my eye makeup but I use a separate oil for that.
Teresa W.
Ringgold, GA
Makes my face feel refreshed and ready for bed. Removes eye makeup well. Easy to use. Easy to travel with also so I don't have to,take liquid cleanser or heavy bottles.
Ela  D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
BALTIMORE, MD
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Claremore , OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?